The content of this website is only available in Dutch and French. You can browse in the available English content via the links below. In order to browse all the content of this website, we suggest you to choose Dutch or French.
You will find here the most important standard documents regarding your group insurance:
|Affiliation form group insurance||EN||FR||NL|
|Transfer of reserves||EN||FR||NL|
|Modification form group insurance||EN||FR||NL|
|Report of illness / accident / pregnancy / childbirth||EN||FR||NL|
|Beneficiary modification form group insurance||EN||FR||NL|
|Info document individual continuation||EN||FR||NL|
|Info document prefinancing||EN||FR||NL|
|Duty of information transfer within multi-organiser pension scheme||EN||FR||NL|
|Statement of renunciation (*)||EN||FR||NL|
|Statement of renunciation for the pension commitment which forms part of a harmonisation process for blue collar workers - office employees (*)||EN||FR||NL|
(*) The employer provides Vivium with the completed and signed statements of renunciation from employees not wishing to join the pension scheme.
What is a Benefit Statement?
The Benefit Statement is a detailed description of the status of an employees' group insurance.
View an example.
The useful bookmark gives you a better understanding of the figures and guarantees.
What does the Benefit Statement contain?
The document provides a very detailed description of the status of an employees' supplementary pension. Precisely because the document contains so much group insurance information, it is not always as transparent as we would like.
That is why we always provide some extra information:
- in the summary letter: This letter is a summary of the essence of the Benefit Statement. It tells employees how much the employer is paying (employer contributions) and how much they are paying (personal contributions) and which guarantees employees receive in exchange.
- in the explanation: employees receive a useful glossary with their first Benefit Statement. This makes it easy to analyse all sections in great detail.
When do employees receive their Benefit Statement?
The document is created when they join the organisation, every year on the adjustment date and when they leave the organisation.
After viewing the film, an employee gets an answer to the following questions:
- How much has already been saved?
- How much will I receive when I retire?
- What happens if I die before my retirement?
- What if I change employer?
- What is the disability insurance?
- Which details can I find on mypension.be?
group insurance without disability insurance
group insurance with disability insurance
All your financial documents at a glance
At regular intervals Vivium puts documents with financial details related to the group insurance at the disposal of the employer. Together, these documents form the basis of the premium settlement.
Further information on the financial documents:
The premium statement shows:
A premium summary for each employee
- broken down per type of insured cover;
- Life / death
- Waiver of payment of premium
- Incapacity for work
- broken down based on premium paid by the employer (V);
- broken down based on premium paid by the employee (D);
- overall premium total per employee.
A summary of the personal contribution paid by the employee
Here you can see which sum you need to withhold from each employee's salary if the group insurance also requires a personal contribution.
The total premium amount
The total premium (including taxes) payable for all employees on the statement is shown at the bottom of the premium statement.
Justifications for the premium entry
The column RW (Reason for Change) shows why the premium was entered. The list of all number codes can be found here.
Overview of "Reasons for change" codes:
|10||Transfer of an affiliate|
|20||Termination of a cover|
|25||Change in the family situation or rate of employment|
|30||Termination of employment or change in the insurance combination|
|34||Modification of choice|
|35||Change due to medical acceptance|
|60||Waiver of premium payment in case of incapacity for work|
|70||Change in the pension rules|
|75||Full-time time credit|
|85||Addition of a cover in accordance with the conditions of affiliation|
|115||Termination of the premium payment|
|120||Postponement of the expiry date|
|700||Deposit in the financing fund|
|800||Single premium deposit|
|900||Periodical premium settlement (prolongation)|
The premium settlement shows the total premium (including taxes) payable to Vivium for the group insurance of all your employees.
If your employees are separated into different accounting units, the premium settlement will also show the subtotals of the individual premium statements.
The name of the accounting unit will correspond to the employee category, such as office staff, management, HR or IT. If you notice that the category name is not optimal or is incorrect, please inform us via your common EB contactpersons.
Please note that this will not affect the cover and premiums!
Your account statement shows your outstanding Vivium premium balance.
Our account number is:
IBAN: BE34 3200 0027 3690
You will receive no more than one account statement per month. This statement shows all payments and new entries from the past thirty days. If there were no transactions, we will not send you a statement.
A monthly reminder procedure is in place to remind you of any unpaid sums.
In addition, the employer will also regularly find the following overview via the secured online EB-Connect application:
- The NSSO overview (National Office for Social Security)
- Manual for the MasterUser EB-Connect
- Guide: how and when to use EB-Connect
- Guide: downloading and uploading salary and/or single premium lists
- Guide: overview of insured parties - download and upload business e-mail addresses
- The document in pdf cannot open. What to do?
- Frequently asked questions about mygroupinsurance.vivium.be
- SPAM? Add our IP address to your whitelist
Click here for the sample list of services included in the management charges for Vivium group insurance policies.