What does the Benefit Statement contain?
The document provides a very detailed description of the status of an employees' supplementary pension. Precisely because the document contains so much group insurance information, it is not always as transparent as we would like.
That is why we always provide some extra information:
- in the summary letter: This letter is a summary of the essence of the Benefit Statement. It tells employees how much the employer is paying (employer contributions) and how much they are paying (personal contributions) and which guarantees employees receive in exchange.
- in the explanation: employees receive a useful glossary with their first Benefit Statement. This makes it easy to analyse all sections in great detail.
When do employees receive their Benefit Statement?
The document is created when they join the organisation, every year on the adjustment date and when they leave the organisation.
After viewing the film, an employee gets an answer to the following questions:
- How much has already been saved?
- How much will I receive when I retire?
- What happens if I die before my retirement?
- What if I change employer?
- What is the disability insurance?
- Which details can I find on mypension.be?